Monday 3 June 2013

Krikor Jabotian

I don’t know why but I’ve had severe bloggers block, an “illness” we have all encountered at one point or another but I was browsing on Tumblr and came across a beautiful dress, this was the moment a new obsession began.

The designer of which I speak is of Lebanese descent & goes by the name Krikor Jabotian. He recently graduated from l’Ecole Superieure des Arts et techniques de la Mode in Beirut and quickly began a job with Ellie Saab in the creative department. However he showcased a collection with the Starch foundation and started up his own atelier at the young age of 23 and now designs under his independent label of his own label.

finalkrikorjabotian 

Is it so wrong that I just want to jump into one of these beauties and run as fast as I can to the nearest red carpet?C’mon in one of these anyone could pass as royalty, right!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment